ISHA Multispeciality Hospital welcomes visitors. This policy is designed to balance the patient’s need for visitors & it addresses the procedures and guidelines for Patient Visitors.
The prime objective of this policy is as follows:
- Ensure that the visit takes place smoothly.
- The Visitor feels safe & comfortable.
- Visitor leaves with a good impression about ISHA Multispeciality Hospital.
- Give the Visitor an overall feel of the professionalism and perfectionism with which Isha Multispeciality Hospital is run.
Pass Types, Validity and Responsibilities
At the time of admission following passes will be issued to Inpatient / Relative by the Admission department and the information regarding the policy of the same will also be explained to Inpatient/Relative by the same department. In coordination with Discharge Billing, they will also ensure that the same issued passes are collected and maintained at the time of discharge, however during patients stay, if any loss or misplacement of the said pass occurs, then before issuing any pass or discharge, they will charge Rs.100 to the patients account and only then reissue the same or complete the discharge procedure.
Patient Visit Days / Timings Category
1600 To 1800 hrs Monday to Sunday and all Public Holidays Regular Visitors
General Guidelines for Patient Visitors
Following are the general guidelines for visiting patients in hospital:
- People with fever, cold sores, cough, nasal drainage, colds, diarrhea, or any contagious disease should not visit patients
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise to optimize patient rest. Keep visits short and quiet
- Due to confidentiality, visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when doctor/nurses consult with a patient
- For safety reasons, visitation may be limited when the patient is in isolation precautions
- Do not bring eatables, battery operated toys and came in the hospital
- In case of fire, use Fire staircase following the signage
Special Visitors Pass Arrangements
- To provide special Visitors Pass if required, only after discussion with the Administrator
- Any other arrangements can be incorporated as per the management requirements.
Denial or Termination of a Visit
- The following is a list of rules for visitors to Isha Multispeciality Hospital. Violation of these rules may result in the termination, denial of the visit, or suspension of visitation privileges for the visitor.
- Visitors, who appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs (except medically prescribed drugs), display disorderly or inappropriate behavior, or refuse to follow staff directives, may be denied visitation.
- Visitors who refuse or fail to produce sufficient identification or falsifies information.
- Narcotic or illegal Drugs, alcohol and weapons are not permitted in Isha Multispeciality Hospital. Persons found to be attempting to bring any of these items in the Hospital are subject to Legal prosecution.
- Visitor refuses to submit to search procedures.
- No outside food or drink items may be carried in Isha Hospital.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the entrance lobby or parking lot. Any child leaving the visiting area for any reason must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pet animals are not permitted.
- Other conduct or conditions deemed by the Administrator to be disruptive to visiting operations or the security of Isha Multispeciality Hospital.